MESSAGE FROM HOLMES MOTORS
Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 crisis, Holmes Motors is monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and is also taking a number of precautions for the health and safety of our customers and employee's.
Our dealerships are here to serve our communities, as always. We have implemented daily cleaning procedures and are taking proactive measures to minimize exposure. This includes disinfecting high-touch surfaces such as computer screens, phones. desks, keys, chairs, and doorways. We have made hand sanitizer readily available and are educating our employees on best practices recommended by the CDC.
During this time of uncertainty we will still be striving to maintain excellent customer service and delivering the highest quality used vehicles in the market.
We hope you understand that handshakes and other customary interactions have been discontinued in accordance with CDC guidelines on social interaction. The health and well-being of our customers and employee's is our primary concern.
If you have a planned Sales or Service Visit, please be assured that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience while you and your car are at any place of Holmes Motors.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needs arise.
Things you can do to protect yourself from COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid Touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as fever or chills and a cough or sore throat.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you for choosing Holmes Motors.com!